KTR BoWex Couplings
- Material combination: nylon / steel
- Compensation for shaft misalignment: axial, radial, angular
- Axial plug-in, simplified assembly
- Operative range -25° C to +100° C
- Torque from 5 to 2,500 Nm
BoWex® Curved-tooth gear couplings® are flexible shaft connections for a positive torque transmission and specifically suitable to compensate for axial, radial and angular shaft misalignment. According to the well-known effect of curved-tooth gear couplings® any edge pressure in the spline in case of angular and radial displacements is avoided so that BoWex® couplings are almost free from wear.
We supply the full range of KTR BoWex couplings and our technical sales team can advise you & select the correct coupling for your application. Whether you have a failure or performance issue with your existing coupling and drive arrangement or if you are an OEM looking at a new design you can draw on our expertise to support you at every turn.