Nord Unicase Bevel Gear Units
Introducing the Nord Unicase Bevel Gear Unit.
- Performance: 0.12 – 200 kW
- Torque range: 180 – 50 000 Nm
- Sizes: 11
- Mounting position: M1 – M6
- Ratio: 8.04:1 – 432.68:1
- Solid and hollow shaft (keyed, Gripmaxx and Shrink disc)
- Push-on, flange and foot mounted versions
- Angled gear units
- High efficiency for low operating costs
- Robust design for long life and easy maintenance
- Cheap to run thanks to low maintenance
- Robust grey cast iron housing
- Various bearing concepts guarantee high axial and radial load capacities
- Application-specific versions
Nord Unicase Bevel Gear Unit Fields of Use
- Packaging technology
- Material handling
- Travelling drives
- Theatre drive units
NORD Drive Systems are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of drive technology for mechanical and electronic solutions. They manufacture a high quality German product & their range includes gearmotors, motors & industrial gear units. Complementing these are frequency inverters, motor starters and frequency inverters for decentralised drive control.
Typically short lead times, high quality & flexibility enable Nord to offer custom based solutions. These, coupled with their competitive pricing make Nord the manufacturer of choice for a great many industrial users.
We supply the complete range of Nord Gear units with many available on very short lead times for breakdown situations. We also have a dedicated workshop for the repair and rebuild of failed units from motor rewind to gear manufacture. Our site team can support you with the removal of failed units and re-installation after repair in our workshop. Alternatively we can supply & fit new like-for-like or our technical engineers can work with you to select, supply & install upgraded units where your manufacturing process requirements become more demanding.
Call us on 0121 526 5070 for a fast, friendly and knowledgeable response.