Renold Chainflex Couplings are suitable for use in arduous working conditions, this all-metal coupling is flexible yet torsionally stiff.
- Maximum power @ 100RPM – 90kW
- Maximum torque – 8595Nm
Features & Benefits
- Torsionally stiff for use as a positive drive connection
- Easy installation for ease of maintenance
- Misalignment capabilities allowing flexibility in installation
- Hardened teeth giving long life with high torque capacity
- All-metal coupling for use in hostile environments
- Taper Bush bores available for ease of maintenance
- Kiln Dryers
- Line Shafts
- Pump Drives
Standard Range Comprise
- Taper Bush or Parallel Bored
- Hardened Steel Sprockets
- Renold Duplex Chain
- Moulded Cove
Designed and manufactured to tackle thousands of highly demanding environments, Renold’s power transmission products have a proven track record for success and innovation. Their ranges of industrial chain, couplings and gearboxes are specified for use in conveying, lifting, power transmission and processing applications all around the world. Renold have operations in 20 countries and are a well known and reliable brand that every engineer knows will not let them down.
Webb-Elec supply Renold Chainflex couplings along with the complete range of Renold power transmission products and gearmotors. If you have any requirement for their products don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly skilled technical sales team. They can advise you on the correct product for your application, carry out any necessary modifications and arrange delivery to suit your timescale.
We can also refurbish equipment and advise on issues such as loading, misalignment, dynamic balance and maintenance scheduling. Our engineering support team is also always available. They can attend your site to advise and select on equipment that is currently in-use and you are struggling to identify.