Renold Crownpin Couplings
The long life and simplicity of the construction of this pin and buffer coupling makes it suitable for work in the most arduous conditions.
- Maximum Power @ 100RPM – 2611kW
- Maximum torque – 249400Nm
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty coupling suitable for shock load conditions
- Neoprene rubber buffers for robust flexibility
- Torsionally flexible – shock absorbing, extending machine life
- Maintenance free – minimum number of wearing parts
- Misalignment capabilities – flexibility in installation
- Blind assembly – design flexibility
Standard Range Comprises
- Shaft to Shaft
- Shear Pin
- Brake Drum
- Leisure Rides
- General Industrial Applications
- Cast Iron Half Bodies
- Neoprene Buffers : Temperature range -30 to +95°C
Designed and manufactured to tackle thousands of highly demanding environments, Renold’s power transmission products have a proven track record for success and innovation. Their ranges of industrial chain, couplings and gearboxes are specified for use in conveying, lifting, power transmission and processing applications all around the world. Renold have operations in 20 countries and are a well known and reliable brand that every engineer knows will not let them down.
Webb-Elec supply Renold Crownpin couplings along with the complete range of Renold power transmission products and gearmotors. If you have any requirement for their products don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly skilled technical sales team. They can advise you on the correct product for your application, carry out any necessary modifications and arrange delivery to suit your timescale.
We can also refurbish equipment and advise on issues such as loading, misalignment, dynamic balance and maintenance scheduling. Our engineering support team is also always available. They can attend your site to advise and select on equipment that is currently in-use and you are struggling to identify.
Call us on 0121 526 5070 for a fast and effective response.