Renold Discflex Couplings are a general purpose fail safe, torsionally flexible coupling offering the option of either urethane or reinforced rubber disc, as the flexible element.
- Maximum power @ 100RPM – 45kW
- Maximum torque – 4298Nm
Features & Benefits
- Compact design, dimensionally small yet high power capacity
- Torsionally flexible – shock absorbing, extending machine life
- Maintenance free – minimum number of wearing parts
- Misalignment capabilities allowing flexibility during installation
- Alternative flexible elements available for wide design choice
- Optional fire retardant anti static elements for use in flameproof environment
- Taper Bush bores available for ease of maintenance
Standard Range Comprises
- Shaft to Shaft
- General Industrial Applications
- Cast Iron Half Bodies
- Urethane disc – Temp range -40 to +80°C
- Rubber reinforced Disc – Temp range -40 to +90°C
Designed and manufactured to tackle thousands of highly demanding environments, Renold’s power transmission products have a proven track record for success and innovation. Their ranges of industrial chain, couplings and gearboxes are specified for use in conveying, lifting, power transmission and processing applications all around the world. Renold have operations in 20 countries and are a well known and reliable brand that every engineer knows will not let them down.
Webb-Elec supply Renold Discflex couplings along with the complete range of Renold power transmission products and gearmotors. If you have any requirement for their products don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly skilled technical sales team. They can advise you on the correct product for your application, carry out any necessary modifications and arrange delivery to suit your timescale.
We can also refurbish equipment and advise on issues such as loading, misalignment, dynamic balance and maintenance scheduling.