Renold Gearflex Couplings
Heavy-duty all-metal couplings giving maximum power capacity within the minimum space envelope combined with excellent misalignment capacity.
- Maximum power @ 100RPM – 50485kW
- Maximum torque – 4747000Nm
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty gear coupling for high application strength and long service life
- AGMA standard and therefore interchangeable and cost effective
- Single and double engagement types available, suiting all applicational requirements
- Crowned and barrelled teeth for optimum contact and durability
- Mill motor, shear pin and telescopic designs to give flexibility for demanding applications
- Steel half bodies and inner hubs
- ‘O’ Ring sealing
- High misalignment up to 6°
- Mill Motor
- M B Series
- Shear Pin
- Brake disc/drum
- Long Hub
- Crane drives
- General heavy industrial applications
Designed and manufactured to tackle thousands of highly demanding environments, Renold’s power transmission products have a proven track record for success and innovation. Their ranges of industrial chain, couplings and gearboxes are specified for use in conveying, lifting, power transmission and processing applications all around the world. Renold have operations in 20 countries and are a well known and reliable brand that every engineer knows will not let them down.
Webb-Elec supply Renold Gearflex couplings along with the complete range of Renold power transmission products and gearmotors. If you have any requirement for their products don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly skilled technical sales team. They can advise you on the correct product for your application, carry out any necessary modifications and arrange delivery to suit your timescale.
We can also refurbish equipment and advise on issues such as loading, misalignment, dynamic balance and maintenance scheduling.