Renold Pinflex Couplings
This robust, general-purpose pin and buffer coupling provides reliable transmission of torque, and misalignment capability.
- Maximum power @100RPM – 340kW
- Maximum torque – 32500Nm
Features & Benefits
- Steel half bodies, strong yet compact
- Heavy duty pin and buffer coupling – for heavy shock load conditions
- Torsionally flexible – shock absorbing, extending machine life
- Easy maintenance – minimum number of wearing parts; buffers can be changed without moving shafts
- Misalignment capabilities – flexibility in installation
- Polyurethane buffers – reliable, flexible and temperature-resistant
- Modular construction – available in coupling, brakedrum and shear pin designs
- Taper bore version available
Standard Range Comprises
- Shaft to shaft
- Shear Pin
- Brake Drum/Disc
- General Industrial Applications
- Steel half bodies
- Urethane Buffer: Temp range -40°C to +80°C
Designed and manufactured to tackle thousands of highly demanding environments, Renold’s power transmission products have a proven track record for success and innovation. Their ranges of industrial chain, couplings and gearboxes are specified for use in conveying, lifting, power transmission and processing applications all around the world. Renold have operations in 20 countries and are a well known and reliable brand that every engineer knows will not let them down.
Webb-Elec supply Renold Pinflex couplings along with the complete range of Renold power transmission products and gearmotors. If you have any requirement for their products don’t hesitate to get in touch with our highly skilled technical sales team. They can advise you on the correct product for your application, carry out any necessary modifications and arrange delivery to suit your timescale.
We can also refurbish equipment and advise on issues such as loading, misalignment, dynamic balance and maintenance scheduling. Based in the heart of the West Midlands, we support businesses throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on being a true one-stop-shop for supply and repair of all your electo-mechanical power transmission requirements.