T-T Electric LAK 2000 DC Motor Range
T-T Electric LAK 2000 Range
Outputs up to
20 kW (26 HP)
Frame sizes 80-132
Various cooling options
Foot & Flange mount options
We supply DC motors from the T-T Electric LAK 2000 range from stock or built to order with modifications and special options available. Shafts can be supplied to non-standard dimensions with other modifications available including drive-end roller bearings, shaft grounding ring, bearing & temperature sensors, brake, corrosion protection tacho & encoder.
- Fully laminated stator, main poles and interpoles.
- Low induced voltage due to well proportioned ratio between length and diameter of armature.
- Low bar to bar voltage ensures good commutation.
- Large thermal masses (copper and steel weight) give high thermal time constant.
- Well designed end frames and louvres ensure easy inspection and reduce noise.
- NDE spigots and stub shafts as standard to accept adaptors for all well known makes of tachometers and pulse generators.
- High efficiency through low field losses and well proportioned airgap between armature and stator.
- Minimal brush and commutator wear due to good commutation.
- 1-phase thyristor supply without external inductance saves price and space.
- Excellent short time overload characteristics which allow choice of smaller motor in many cases.
- Designed for high armature voltages as standard.
- High mechanical and electrical flexibility.
- Painting with excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- Conforms with IEC, BS and VDE standards.
We also provide a full repair and rewind service to existing motors with commutator machining & undercutting, armature, field & interpole rewind, brushgear refurbishment with supply of replacement carbon brushes. Other mechanical repairs we carry out include bearing journal and housing rebuild and machining, motor case welding, rebuild and replacement of force ventilation blower unit and supply of replacement drive pulleys & couplings.
Our site engineering team provides a service where we attend your site to survey your plant, carry out testing on your existing motors & advise on suitable replacements & maintenance scheduling.