Bevel Helical Gearmotors – Motovario B-Series
Motovario Bevel Helical gearmotors – Aluminium and Cast Iron up to 100mm bore.
The technological content of B-Series gear reducers allows for an extraordinary performance/lifespan ratio. These highly versatile gear units are successfully used in a vast number of industrial and civil applications. B-Series units offer excellent value for money and output torque/weight ratio, especially considering that they need very limited servicing.
Cast Iron B Series bevel helical gearmotors are available as a standard Euro foot print, meaning they are easily interchangeable with other manufacturers including Bonfiglioli, SEW, Nord and Siemens/Flender.
- Sizes: 060-080-100-125-140-150-160
- Available versions: B – fitted for motor coupling, IB – with input shaft, CB – with compact motor, PB – fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet FC, flange SC and universal UC
- Power up to 90 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 3 reduction stages
Gleason spiral bevel gear pairs with run-in profile, mounted as second reduction stage for a higher resistance
- Reduction ratios between 5,71 and 187,24
- Torque max 13.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 80.000 N
High-strength casings optimized with FEM analysis and input and output flanges of grey cast-iron G200 to ensure top level performances and high reliability
Load capacity calculated and verified according to ISO 6336 and AGMA 2001
Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
- Accessories: torque arm, output flange, output shaft, shrink disk, backstop device, protection cover kit, viton oil seals, reinforced output, assembly/disassembly kit
We supply the full range of Motovario gearmotors & select and supply to suit new projects and also to replace existing units either on a like-for-like basis or for redesign or modification. Most units are available on an rapid build basis with fast delivery for breakdown situations.
Our engineers can attend your site to inspect your application and select the right product to meet your needs. Whether it be a small replacement NMRV worm gearmotor or a heavy duty bevel helical B-Series unit. We have the knowledge and continually strive to provide the very best product support. Our internal sales team can also advise over the phone and via email to select the right product for your application and our repair workshop can also rebuild and full overhaul any existing units you have on site. This will enable you to confidently choose us as your preferred supplier for Motovario products.