K Series Renold Bevel Helical Geared Motors
Bevel helical gear unit with torque capacities up to 33,000Nm, power up to 160kW and ratios up to 160:1 in three stage and up to 35,000:1 in combined form.
Can be supplied as triple and quintuple reduction units; foot, flange or shaft mounted. Available as motorised, motor ready or as a reducer with a keyed input shaft.
- Reduction gear and geared motor options
- Power up to 160kW covering the majority of drive requirements
- Ratios: up to 160:1 in three stage, up to 35,000:1 in combined form offers wide speed range
- Output torque up to 33,000Nm providing low cost per Nm
- Interchangeable Euro dimensions for ease of replacement
- Accepts standard IEC/NEMA motors ensuring fast and low-cost replacement
- Oil tight gear head keeps motor replacement free from oil spills
- Cast iron case with epoxy-polyester powder-coated finish for strength and durability